Here is a list of 12 things that will guarantee you’ll never get published!
- Pick your nose as you gaze out of the window, when you should be writing!
- Fall asleep over your keyboard!
- Be the owner of one book!
- Write rarely or rarer than that!
- Write only when inspired!
- Do absolutely no research for your creative writing project!
- Spend all your time on social media instead of writing!
- Watching a lot of TV!
- Hoping your pet cat or dog can write that book for you!
- Never sending anything out to publishers and agents!
- Spend your weekends partying (in the name of research), but get no writing done later!
- Sleep with your manuscript under your pillow, expecting it to be done and dusted by the morning…
So there you have it! If you do any of the above, please, please under no circumstances give up the day job, if you have one in the first place, that is…!!!
Good Luck (you’re going to need it)!
Ps: On the other hand, I might see you at your book signing!
Until next time,
Happy Writing, S